Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring forward!

Hi, I'm Witch Boy!  I've been hemming and hawing way too long about starting a blog, so I'm going to do it.  Right now!

Today was the first day of Daylight Savings Time, and it was also the first day I saw something blooming in our yard:



A Yellow Daffodil!  How about that!  We had some planted near the house, but this one must have burrowed under the walkway and through the ground before sprouting proudly in the middle of an ivy island over 30 feet away!

The Sun King was hiding all day, but I know He was back there behind the clouds somewhere.  I'm sure we'll be seeing Him real soon.

The weather has been kinda grey the first two weeks of March.  I 'm sure you've heard the old saying about this month:  "March comes in like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb."  I don't know about you, but as a proud Leo, I find that to be incredibly discriminatory towards Lions.  What's up with that?  I think a more appropriate saying would be:  "March starts out crazy and unpredictable like a Gemini, but then warms up and totally mellows out like a very cool and awesome Leo."

Coming soon to WitchBoyTV... The Ostara Episode!  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment