Monday, March 15, 2010

The "k" makes it real





OMG I love Olivia Newton-John!  The movie XANADU is such a guilty pleasure for me, especially the final number.  But this song is my favorite!

You have to believe we are magick
Nothin' can stand in our way
You have to believe we are magick
Don't let your aim ever stray
And if all your hopes survive
Your destiny will arrive
I'll bring all your dreams alive
For you

I totally believe we are all magickal beings.  Sadly, some people have forgotten how to use magick.  And some other silly people confuse magick with "faith".  But magick is available to everyone and does not discriminate against anyone.  And the thing I love best is that I can create my own magick.  And so can you!

So what are you waiting for?  Go create some magick!

No comments:

Post a Comment